Thursday, July 15, 2010

A New Blog, and A New Beginning

For those of you who don't know, this blog is a fresh start from my failed "website", Alex's Quill, a personal webpage devoted to my writing. However, the entire thing was a pain in the ass to navigate, and I've decided to just start fresh, only reposting my already completed reviews from this year (Note, the order I posted these reviews was most recent -> oldest, meaning the post beneath this was written in early January -- you may want to use the sidebar to select a review of your choice to read). Starting tomorrow, expect to see articles on the site as well, and once I have enough established articles and features to consider this a real music blog (I'm not sure why I need to classify a music blog as real), I will start searching for something of a staff to write for this.

Here goes nothing,

Alex

PS. If anyone knows how to indent on one of these bad boys, feel free to pass it along.

No comments:

Post a Comment